POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coming along slowly (90kb) : Coming along slowly (90kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Coming along slowly (90kb)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 22 Jan 2002 14:18:13
Message: <3c4dbaf5@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Well I've been playing with those steps that I posted a few days ago and it
all seems to be getting there now. Still a bit of tweaking needed for the
textures and a lot more to be done, especially in the background and in the
entrance area. Focal blur has been added by recommendation of TonyB to try
and rid some of the flatness that was present. Grass and Trees by Gilles'
macros as usual, all other stuff (the simple bits) coded by me. Now to try
and do something about the border between grass and wall..............

Comments and criticisms more than welcome (as usual)

Kev

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'temple.jpg' (66 KB)