POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1 : Re: Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 22 Jan 2002 14:16:26
Message: <3c4dba8a$1@news.povray.org>
"Michael McKnight" <nes### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> what?
[1]

> sorry i emailed you on that one, i'm a bad OE user.

yeah... it seems so ...
for the email-thingie: You know, that you can customize the toolbars for news
independant...
I, for myself, deleted the ReplyToAuthor-Button, so it won't happen again ...

The other thing with outlook is, that it places the cursor at the top, and
cites the
whole message:

But for us humans is should be possible, even to correct this. Simply go down
with the
cursor, and delete every line, in between, that has nothing to do, with the
answer,
you're 'bout to write.

If you want to answer a special sentence, feel free to do so, in between.

Sorry, if you already knew this, but I think it was worth to mention... no
flames intended

> > > velocity of the cloth by a constant x such that 0>x>1 every iteration,
> or
> >
> > ahem ???

[1] I'd prefer to write 0 < x < 1 ... (because 0 < 1, you see ?)

--
[Talking about cardriving]
"People are opstacles?