POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : ATT: POV team and everyone - POV4 design proposal : Re: ATT: POV team and everyone - POV4 design proposal - Follow-up Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATT: POV team and everyone - POV4 design proposal - Follow-up
From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:58:34
Message: <3c4d9a3a$1@news.povray.org>
I'll investigate and see if anything can be found.  The problem is that the
project never made it through the first beta and I do not believe it was
ever released over the internet.  I can not even remember the name of the
project.  I was contacted by the developer along with other povray users
(the developer got our names from the comp.graphics.raytracing newsgroup
which was heavily composed of povray posters).  Then he sent us the alpha
release to test then one beta test then that was it.
Maan
PS:  Hope some other testers follow this povray newsgroup.  In this case,
hope they can give more information in case they have kept anything related
to this project.

news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...