POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DreamTank.jpg (25k BU) - 1 attachment : Re: DreamTank.jpg (25k BU) - 1 attachment Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DreamTank.jpg (25k BU) - 1 attachment
From: Juergen Scharfy
Date: 22 Jan 2002 09:23:53
Message: <3c4d75f9@news.povray.org>
> Not necessarily.  My aquarium has a Hagen Fluval filter/pump that looks
> a lot like the one in this tank and it does cause some moderate to heavy
> seas.

I see. I didn't expect that due to the pump. I thought they produce a rather
smooth flow.
Well... I never had an aquarium since it always is/was in conflict with the
interests of my cat.... *g*

BTW: modelling a fish seems to be interesting. Maybe I will start with a
fish as soon as my fern scene is finished (if ever)
regards
SY