POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chair (rad no_light 100 Kb PNG) : Re: Chair (rad no_light 100 Kb PNG) Server Time
18 Sep 2024 14:41:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chair (rad no_light 100 Kb PNG)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 22 Jan 2002 06:02:33
Message: <3c4d46c9@news.povray.org>
> > > put it through paint shop pro 7's auto contrast enhancement - looks
much
> > > better - I find I have to tweak most rad based images
> >
> > also - I forgot to mention - an average blur on the ground will quickly
> sort
> > out those spotches - quicker then upping the count and rendering again
:)

> Thank you for the tip, Rick, but I wanted to do it without post- process.
> Anyway, a shorter way to get to the final result.

when someone else looks at your work, are they going to know you post
processed? in fact if your using your work on your resume then post
processing puts another useful feather in yer cap.

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key