POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unnecessary, Unnecessarily Complicated Device :) : Re: Unnecessary, Unnecessarily Complicated Device :) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unnecessary, Unnecessarily Complicated Device :)
From: Ruy
Date: 22 Jan 2002 04:08:35
Message: <3c4d2c13@news.povray.org>
First of all, nice  tanned skin color. As for the "device", it seems a
little too rigid (my wife says that if it feels as it looks, it would
probably be uncomfortable). I like the modelling, and I guess a change in
the "material" could get it to look quite realistic.

Oh, and since I won't be able to resist, here it goes: if you would be
POVing a bit less and "practicing" a bit more, this probably wouldn't  be so
complicated to you :o)

Ruy