POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : KPOVModeler : Re: KPOVModeler Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: KPOVModeler
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 21 Jan 2002 22:02:04
Message: <3c4cd62c@news.povray.org>
Syed hit the nail on the head - the following line is the root of your
problems:

conftest.C:4: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory

Basically this means you don't have glut installed, or at least you don't
have the development files installed.  Not sure what the best way to get
this is for slackware, but I found the following link while poking around
on google:

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/slackware/contrib/contrib-sources/libglut-3.7/

There may be something more official somewhere, but I'm not familiar with
Slackware packages and distributions.

Ken