POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Auto Contrast and its effects. : Auto Contrast and its effects. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Auto Contrast and its effects.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 21 Jan 2002 20:16:36
Message: <3c4cbd74$1@news.povray.org>
I noticed that several people here have remarked that adjusting the contrast
in pov images, especially ones using Radiosity, can have some dramatic
results, usually looks much better. Here are some links to images I've done
in which I've used auto contrast in Photoshop to improve them, the imprved
images end in CON, what do you think of the changes? Should I make them
perminent?

http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/Temp/Ball_Maze.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/Temp/Ball_Maze_CON.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/Temp/chair_rad.jpg