POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Mac Beta 10 issues : Re: Mac Beta 10 issues Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac Beta 10 issues
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Jan 2002 14:44:36
Message: <3c4c6fa4$3@news.povray.org>
In article <3C4### [at] spiritonecom> , Josh English
<eng### [at] spiritonecom>  wrote:

> Thanks for putting up wiht me Thorsten. The Mac OS 9.2.2 and 9.2.1
> installers don't have an uninstall option, so I installed OS 9 and 9.1
> into a new system folder and deleted the old stuff. If I remove
> CarbonLib 1.5 and replace 1.4,POV-Ray 3.5 opens, but the template menu
> is still grey.

Hmm, there is no other code in there except the code checking if you really
have CarbonLib 1.5, so for some reason the system is still running with
another CarbonLib.  AFAIK in newer System profilers you can actually see the
CarbonLib version explicitly listed.  Could you check there and see if it
really says 1.5?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde