POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1 : Re: Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 21 Jan 2002 01:21:01
Message: <3c4bb34d@news.povray.org>
Hi Michael,

I'm glad you liked it, even though it was quite bizarre.

About your suggestion, I also thought of using a similar idea, in which I
would slowly "dampen" the velocity and loose that energy. However, (please
don't kill me) I don't remember very well what where the exact results of
this modification, but I do recall that it didn't solve the problem as I
wanted so I discarded it.

I'll post soon my latest experiments, which I think you will like.

Thanks for your ideas and comments!

Fernando.