POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : KPOVModeler : Re: KPOVModeler Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: KPOVModeler
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 20 Jan 2002 23:32:12
Message: <3c4b99cb@news.povray.org>
Can you post the contents of your config.log after configure fails?  I just
resolved this problem on a mandrake install and in my case, QT really was
built with opengl support, but I hadn't installed the devel package which
provided the neccessary headers.  You should be able to see a bit better
from config.log what is going on though.

Ken