POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : KPOVModeler : KPOVModeler Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:04 EDT (-0400)
  KPOVModeler
From: David F
Date: 20 Jan 2002 16:21:49
Message: <3c4b34ed$1@news.povray.org>
I was trying to install kpovmodeler, but i keep getting an error saying
that I don't have the QT opengl libraries installed.  I tried looking on
KDE's website, and on trolltech's website, but I couldnt' find the opengl
libraries separately.  Does anyone know where I could find these, or am I
going to have to completely re-install QT?  Thanks for any help!

--

David
smuchrusher <at> ameritech <dot> net

12:01am up 3 days, 6:17, 0 users, load average: 0.32, 0.09, 0.02