POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1 : Re: Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1
Date: 20 Jan 2002 07:38:43
Message: <3c4aba53@news.povray.org>
Hi Fernando,

> I spent some time trying to see how could I simulate some thickness in
it...
> at lease visually, but I didn't get anywhere.

Maybe it can be simulated by giving more stiffness to the small wrinkles but
decreasing it for larger scales.

> You are from Austria? One year and a half ago I visited Salzburg and 6
> months ago I visited Graz and Wien (Vienna) and I loved Austria! It is a
> beautiful place.

Yes I am (I think you gessed it from the .at in my e-mail?). It's nice that
you had a good time in Austria. I live approx. 60km south of Vienna, very
close to the hungarian border. Fortunetaly it doesn't matter for writing
e-mails *lol*

The translation is quite ok, it just missed an "e" since it is called
"Danke" in this phrase. :-)
Can it translate backwards as well?

Simulationen!

regards