POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Texture practice (80kb bu) : Re: Texture practice (80kb bu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture practice (80kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 20 Jan 2002 05:58:03
Message: <3c4aa2bb$1@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> Textures look great but it all looks a bit flat.  I'd suggest
> that the flatness is down to lighting and camera angle.

Thanks, well I've moved the camera to it's proper place, that was just a
test render for the railings, I've now added a bit of focal blur (thanks
TonyB) to give a bit more depth, hopefully this should help. Plus in this
picture the fill light is in the wrong place which may have had some
detrimental effect.

Kev