POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1 : Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Crazy cloth HA HA HA MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 19 Jan 2002 21:42:21
Message: <3c4a2e8d@news.povray.org>
I was in the quest to program the perfect algorithm, but.... I CREATED A
MONSTER!!!

ha ha ha...

Before, my algorithm didn't consider the conservation of the cloth's
velocity (in each vertex of the mesh), and I thought it should, and I
rewrote major parts of my code to allow this. But obviously I did something
wrong, because this looks AWFUL!

I hope I can be easily fixed...

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newcloth12_telaloca.m1v.mpg' (210 KB)