POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reaching Final (maybe) (1 attachment ~67kb) : Reaching Final (maybe) (1 attachment ~67kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Reaching Final (maybe) (1 attachment ~67kb)
From: Dayv
Date: 19 Jan 2002 20:42:01
Message: <3c4a2069@news.povray.org>
Sorry... I know this is kind of big...

Added some granite and crackle to the arm's texture... adjusted the color on
the ground around the arm and improved the texture on the ground a little.
I may eventually come back and add some plants here and there... and work on
the pile of dirt surrounding the hand.  I'm still not quite happy with it.
I don't like the way that mountain in the background looks either.  I think
I'm going to put it on hold for a while and work on some other projects.

Watcha think?

-Dayv

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: