POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1 : Re: Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:31:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 19 Jan 2002 17:41:21
Message: <3c49f611@news.povray.org>
"KalleK" <kal### [at] gmxde> wrote in message news:3c4927ca$1@news.povray.org...
> > What do you think of this new stiffness? Maybe something intermediate
would
> > be much better, I think.
>
> I think it looks better now it's is not melting anymore but, but it should
> have at least some wrinkles in the end of the animation.
> Maybe another object - a little sphere/box, which rests under the cloth.
The
> cloth shouldn't be flat as a plane in the end, IMHO.
>
> cukk

Yes, as you said, the melting is gone, but it looks like an invisible iron
is desperately flattening the cloth!

I already fixed this, I think, because the last run looked very good...
however I mistakingly didn't make enough frames, so I didn't want to post
it. Now, I'm trying a bit more complex algorithm, but I f****d the code and
can't see where is the bug... argghhh...

But I'll post soon my latest results.

Thanks for your comments,

Fernando.