POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Examples of Bump Logo =] : Re: Examples of Bump Logo =] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Examples of Bump Logo =]
From: Hugo
Date: 19 Jan 2002 14:37:36
Message: <3c49cb00$1@news.povray.org>
> 3.5 is too buggy for me right now maybe next beta...??

Oh!.. Well, I don't really have problems with Pov3.5.  :o)

I recall having seen the spaceship before in this newsgroup. Great work, I
like the smoothness! What tools did you use to model it?  Perhaps blobs and
csg?  In that case I suppose you have problems with some camera angles like
I do.  I wish blobs were more stable.

Hugo