POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1 : Re: Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stiffer cloth (less wrinkles!) MPG1
From: Tony[B]
Date: 19 Jan 2002 12:04:20
Message: <3c49a714@news.povray.org>
Um, hello, sir. I notice you use the name "Tony B". Due to the fact that
I've been on these groups since 1998, and this is the first time I've seen
you around, I would like to politely request that you come up with a
slightly different name so people don't confuse us. For a moment, I thought
I'd checked the newsgroups in my sleep and replied to this animation and
didn't remember a thing! :)