POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : continue trace fails with pngs : Re: continue trace fails with pngs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: continue trace fails with pngs
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 19 Jan 2002 05:08:58
Message: <3c4945ba@news.povray.org>
The unrendered space instead of being grey and white squares is full of coloured dots,
almost like a single line of pixels has been
spread all over the unrendered area.
I get a message rendering line 0 of 300(for example) then after a while it crashes and
staps rendering.

Mick

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...