POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 : Re: Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 18 Jan 2002 19:54:54
Message: <3c48c3de$1@news.povray.org>
Wow! F A N T A S T I C! :))

Congratulatins.

But the cloth still looks a little odd to me and I cannot exacly explain
why.

It looks like wet cloth, or a flat thin piece of chewed chewing gum (not
joking, its the best way I can explain it).

Mabe because its so slow, or because the cloth stretches a little too much,
I don't know.

But defenately an awesome piece of work very close to the real thing.
Must have been hard to get here. I certainly hope you can do even better.
:))

Best regards.