POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 : Re: Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 18 Jan 2002 19:47:55
Message: <3c48c23b@news.povray.org>
"Dearmad" <dea### [at] applesnakenet> wrote in message
> my my my... wow...   <applause>  I like that.  Is are you working
> on integrating this eventually to be usable pretty simply into
> POV or is this a rather specialized app. for your own use?
>
> -peter

(oops, I misplaced the reply... I'm posting it in the right place now)

Thanks Peter! I still don't have plans for that... Right now I am just doing
it for the extreme pleasure derived from trying to simulate real physical
phenomena :)

I believe it would involve some work to make this a generalized and friendly
application, but if I do so, I'll let you know.

Thank you very much for your comments! I'm very glad you liked it!

Fernando.