POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 : Re: Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 18 Jan 2002 19:43:11
Message: <3c48c11f$1@news.povray.org>
"Sebastian Holtermann" <seb### [at] webde> wrote in message
> Wow! Looks great!
> This brings a bit "life" into cold (or should I say cool!?) Pov!
>
> Go on!
> --
> Sebastian H.

Thank you Sebastian! I always enjoy, as everyone else here, trying to
simulate real things. Many people don't understand it, they say that we
already have the real thing, then why simulate it?

useful, but because they find pleasure in doing so, and they find pleasure
because it nature is beautiful.".

Thanks again for your comments Sebastian!

Mexico City.