POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 : Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Now with wrinkles!!! MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 18 Jan 2002 10:49:31
Message: <3c48440b@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm going to post my current progress in the addition of "wrinkliness"
and air interaction with my cloth.

The cloth has approximately 7200 smooth_triangles, and they are generated
with a program I wrote in C, which makes all the simulation. I've found this
to be a great way to enable some parallelization, as I put my brother's
computer to run this program and my computer does the rendering.

I am still not satisfied with the air resistance. I believe it is still too
soft. I may add some wind soon.

Yesterday I saw Andrew Cocker's cloth simulations (posts are around
May/2001) for first time and was completely impressed. Now I have a very
difficult standard to meet!!!

Well, I hope you like it and would love to receive any
comments/suggestions...

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: