POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For those who oppose the death penalty : Re: A joke for John Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A joke for John
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 18 Jan 2002 09:07:38
Message: <3c482c2a$1@news.povray.org>
"Simen Kvaal" <sim### [at] remove_mestudentmatnatuiono> wrote :

> You know that's bulls**t as much as I do.

    So you feel that the folks who did Monte Python -really- want to go
around cutting off people's limbs? Robin Williams did a long improv about
crippled people baking in the sun, do you think he has the "mindset" of
someone who would really tie a legless man out in the dessert? I heard a
doctor joke about getting a phone call while operating on someone's
intestines and having them trail behind him as he left surgery, do you think
that he wants to kill people by disembowelment?

    More to the point, do you think that John is the type of person who
would torture a prisoner? Do you think that you can tell this about him by
his joke?

    Follow ups set -again-...