POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For those who oppose the death penalty : Re: For those who oppose the death penalty Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For those who oppose the death penalty
From: Hugo
Date: 18 Jan 2002 05:02:24
Message: <3c47f2b0@news.povray.org>
> So, am I the only one who finds this kind of things tasteless?

The tasteless thing is when people treat each other really bad. Someone did
a really tasteless deed at Sept 11 that I couldn't imagine in my worst
dreams. No justice can be expected to come out of this, only more violence,
when people have to fight people. But it seems to me that those who love to
fight are worse than those who don't. No matter where on earth they come
from cause they can be found everywhere. Mankind should persue better
qualities. And some do this. For example, some believes it's not our job to
do justice all by ourselves. It always makes someone else feel we step on
them. Many believes it's better to learn not to hate, not to use violence,
but do good things that does not harm.. Some believes there might be a God,
although silent at the moment, who will do justice.

But I realize this topics are ... off topics.. I don't wish to be flamed or
start a discussion you know, but you may consider it a comment to the
picture.

Hugo