POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fern again, it's getting better (29,4kB) : Re: Fern again, it's getting better (29,4kB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fern again, it's getting better (29,4kB)
From: Juergen Scharfy
Date: 18 Jan 2002 03:26:14
Message: <3c47dc26$1@news.povray.org>
> The leafs look very good now, but i think they still do not join smoothly
> with the stem.

Hm. I will have to do a close-up of the stem.
As far as I analysed my fern in the living room is the junction of the
leaves to the stem quite strange. The leaves overlap the stem so that you
hardly see it. Only in the upper regions (where the density of the leaves is
lower) it comes out.
Anyway the stem is an open point since it texture isn't right yet. The
colour should be green on the top and brownish at the root.

thanks and regards
SY