POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For those who oppose the death penalty : Re: A joke for John Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A joke for John
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 18 Jan 2002 01:16:56
Message: <3c47bdd8$1@news.povray.org>
"Dearmad" <dea### [at] applesnakenet> wrote :

> Greg:  It's VERY different from pretzel jokes, ok, man?  So git
> wid it.

    Did I ever accuse anyone of actually trying to choke anyone? Or even of
being of the "mindset' of someone who would? I didn't think so, thank you.

    Of course there -were- no -real- choking jokes here, just some smarmy
comments implying a wish that Bush would choke, which I simply commented on.
I did not accuse anyone of the type of cruelty Greg linked to John.

    Follow up to OT