POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fern again, it's getting better (29,4kB) : Fern again, it's getting better (29,4kB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Fern again, it's getting better (29,4kB)
Date: 17 Jan 2002 18:26:44
Message: <3c475db4@news.povray.org>
Hi there, all who are interested in ferns ;-)
Another update after I rewrote the code for the wing completely and studied
intensively my fern in my living room....

The shape of the wing is fine now, as well the leaves. Some open points are
still colouring while aging and the texture of the central fold of the wing.
(It still misses it's "hairs")
regards
SY

Post a reply to this message