POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fern update (21,1kB) : Re: Fern update (21,1kB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fern update (21,1kB)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 16 Jan 2002 20:58:09
Message: <3c462fb1$1@news.povray.org>
> Hi for all who are interested:
> An update of the fern is attached. More detail at the single leaves, macro
> optimisation and extended shape of the entire wing (irregularities and
> torsion). Some more minor updates.

I really like these fern images you've been posting. You've really paid a
great deal of attention to detail here, I especially like the small random
rips and tears in the leaves. However to get the full effect I think a
rendering of a whole plant would be good, its hard to tell from one leaf how
well it will work as a whole.