POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta : Re: How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 16 Jan 2002 19:40:57
Message: <3c461d99@news.povray.org>
Wow I really set off a tempest here. BTW I (Mitch) did check to see if the
beta was up at least 10 times over w days, I asked about it and got no
response, so I finally posted a message tongue in cheek asking if this was
something done to make us low life users suffer. I did not call it a bug and
did not expect to generate so much venom for asking an innocent question. It
was a beta question (where is the beta) and the nuances of bugs vs.
questions about the beta is not extraordinarily clear from the name of this
group. Still I enjoy watching the flames fly on this post, its amazing how
much time people have to waste on my trivial question.

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...