POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cloth experiment (MPEG1) : Re: Cloth experiment (MPEG1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth experiment (MPEG1)
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 16 Jan 2002 19:23:57
Message: <3c46199d$1@news.povray.org>
I saw that my Outlook Express setting for outgoing messages was set to MIME
with text encoding as BASE64 and I changed it to NONE. I hope that fixes the
problem for everyone.

Anyway, thank you very much for telling me about the problem. Were you
unable to see my video because of this?

Good luck,

Fernando.