POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta : Re: How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 16 Jan 2002 17:19:12
Message: <3c45fc60$1@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226> , che### [at] sympaticoca
(Coridon Henshaw) wrote:

> Might I suggest that there are more than enough legitimate bugs that are
> far more worthy of repair than rather than 'repairing' this useful
> workaround just to spite a poster who can't seem to check if a new beta
> versions has been uploaded?
>
> A little perspective would seem to be in order.

Actually, the Mac code had a real bug (I knew about for some time) in this
place anyway in that with a trick one could slip through the timeout
unintentionally in _very_ rare, but fully reproducible cases.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde