POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Computer Keyboard : Re: Computer Keyboard Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:10:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer Keyboard
From: Hugo
Date: 16 Jan 2002 09:02:30
Message: <3c4587f6@news.povray.org>
> Can't help noticing the windoze key in there; perhaps replace it with a
> POVray key? I assume those shortcut buttons on the top are for common
> keywords like #declare, sphere, union, etc?

I thought about it too, but I think it's too much. I have the pov-logo as
the keyboard's brand name; discrete but it's always going to be noticed. The
rest should be "realism" and look like a PC keyborad from the late 90's..
I'm considering making a few other versions of other computers.. Eventually
a pure "pov keyboard" is a good idea.. But I have so many projects going on
with Pov... too many. :o)  I will post updates soon.

Hugo