POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cloth experiment (MPEG1) : Re: Cloth experiment (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth experiment (MPEG1)
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 15 Jan 2002 15:30:35
Message: <3c44916b@news.povray.org>
"Sebastian Holtermann" <seb### [at] webde> wrote in message

> > Hi Sebastian, I'm happy that you liked it. It really doesn't take that lot

> > of physics: I'm just considering gravity, the inelasticity-elasticity of

> > the cloth and the detection of the sphere's and floor's surfaces.

> > I'm still trying to experiment with air interaction (and possibly wind),

> > but I haven't got anything good, yet...

> > Thanks for your comments,

> > Fernando.

> I especially like the floor-texture, it reminds of a place i've been some

> time ago. Is it a bitmap?

> It looks like generated by POV, may you post it?

Yes, it is a bitmap! They are mexican tiles called "azulejos de talavera" which are
made by hand and are used to give a "rustic" feel.

I'm attaching the photograph to this message.

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'azulejo_amarillo.jpg' (230 KB)

Preview of image 'azulejo_amarillo.jpg'
azulejo_amarillo.jpg