POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego technik : Re: Lego technik Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego technik
From: Hugo
Date: 15 Jan 2002 03:34:59
Message: <3c43e9b3$1@news.povray.org>
Nice! I like lego (always did). Are you modelling the bricks, or are you
making an automated way to connect them?  If you're interested, I modelled
some POV lego's a few years ago. My bricks are not the "technik" type
though. Anyway, they are precise in size and look, so they may eventually be
compatible with yours. They render quicker than those transferred from, ehm,
some other kind of modelling package.. I suppose you know, there is a bunch
of lego-bricks available in that way, but it's not optimal. At least in
terms of render-time and memory.

You're doing good. My advice is to reduce the colour of the bricks. They are
too strong.

Regards,
Hugo