POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A fearful monster (60kbu) : Re: A fearful monster (60kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A fearful monster (60kbu)
From: Batronyx
Date: 15 Jan 2002 00:33:44
Message: <3c43bf38@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza> wrote in message
> A beholder model I've been working on for a couple of months in Rhino. It's
> supposed to look terrifying. Looks to me more like it's terrified <g>

I never got into D&D or anything like that. Have you seen Monsters Inc., or any
shots of it on the web? This looks like it could be one of Mike Wakowski's
offspring. ( He was dating a one eyed medusoid character).

The main thing that makes yours look terrified is the facial expression.
Close the eye more, make the mouth more narrow laterally and then pull the
corners down some more while raising the upper lip towards each side(snarl)
v-down the head lump similar to the shape of a pair of angrily knitted eyebrows.

Aww heck! Here's a cheesy PSP clone 'n' smudge to show you what I'm trying to
say.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'beholder2_post.jpg' (66 KB)