POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GUIExt tutorial : Re: GUIExt tutorial Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUIExt tutorial
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 15 Jan 2002 00:06:31
Message: <3c43b8d7$1@news.povray.org>
"povray.org admin team" <new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg> wrote in message
> "Tom Galvin" <tga### [at] dataforgecom> wrote:
>
> >I am considering writing one and would be willing to share my
experiences.
> >As for a full blown tutorial, I can't commit to that.
>
> That's a good start, particularly if you'd also provide the source code to
the
> extension in question.

It took a few years but I am picking this back up.  A few IMP
(http://www.imp.org) members have made good progress on a GUIExt for the
render farm and I have started a few pages that are on the public site at
http://www.imp.org/visitors/guiext/.  It is not much right now, mainly
extracts from this newsgroup.  As things progress I will update those pages.
Once the IMP GUIExt is ready I will announce here.

Tom