POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Jewel (83 Kb PNG) : Re: WIP Jewel (83 Kb PNG) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Jewel (83 Kb PNG)
From: 25ct
Date: 14 Jan 2002 15:41:38
Message: <3c434282@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> A jewel I'm working on. I had the amber stones and last Christmas I bought
> the amatista (sp?). Now I want to combine all in one. What do you think
> about the design?.

      Hi Txemi, very nice design! Are you thinking of having this made? If
so, the only thing I would suggest is to replace the chain to the sides of
your central design with stock chain, (ie, "curb" or "figaro" would go well
with the design). This is because those bars will eventually start to bend
and then break through metal fatigue, (especially in silver).

    Hope this helps a little.

    ~Steve~