POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Been a while (124kb) : Re: Been a while (124kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Been a while (124kb)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 12 Jan 2002 19:11:49
Message: <3c40d0c5$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks good

Thanks.

>are you sure all finishes have ambient 0?

Yes. I'm going to play around with higher recursion limits anyway.

> As others mentioned it looks a bit too clean and smooth, apart from some
> more structure on walls and floor some reflection on the plastic and metal
> objects would help too.

I'm still not quit finished with it, there are still some more things to
add. However I don't think I'm going to make any of the surfaces any more
reflective as none of the objects in my real garage are very reflective and
I don't think it would help the image any. I do agree that it looks a bit
too smooth though, but more reflections would only make that worse not
better.