POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : non hollow flat disc : Re: non hollow flat disc Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: non hollow flat disc
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Jan 2002 08:01:26
Message: <3c3ee226@news.povray.org>

Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> Seems you not read my reports carefully and makes always mistakes at first
> reading :-)
>
> I send whole scene. It contains _only_ disc and no light_source or camera
> definition. So camera is default and it is at <0,0,0> and looks along z. Disc
> has center at 100*z and radius 50. In any orientation it can't contain
> <0,0,0>. And bounding report from last example shows it not contains <0,0,0>

You are right, it isn't on the disc (I did not check your scene, that would
take too much time if I would check every scene posted - sorry!).  However,
I don't get the warning when rendering either of the two examples, so there
must be something else in your scene, maybe via an include header INI
option?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde