POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reaching (1 image ~23kb) : Re: Reaching (1 image ~23kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reaching (1 image ~23kb)
From: Dayv
Date: 10 Jan 2002 21:46:54
Message: <3c3e521e$1@news.povray.org>
> For some reason it makes me think of the dead coming to life and
> crawling out of the ground.. except that hand looks pretty healthy, and

It looks too healthy to me.  Wanted it to look more stony.  Can you not
apply a normal pattern to a mesh?  I've tried all kinds of granite and
crackle... and even dents and ripples just for the hell of it... of all
different scales and nothing changes its appearance at all.

Any thoughts??

Thanks
Dayv