POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish - WIP : Re: Fish - WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish - WIP
From: Hugo
Date: 9 Jan 2002 17:22:02
Message: <3c3cc28a$1@news.povray.org>
>> I find Hamapatch cumbersome and it crashes often (maybe I have an
>> outdated version already) and Spatch is difficult too. I rarely get the
>> vertices to create "faces"... And yes, I read the docs.

> The docs didn't help me at all. I got a better perspective of the software
> after reading Anto Matkovic's tutorial on modelling human heads.

Oh, I think you misunderstood me, but it was my fault.  :o)  I was searching
for the proper english word but could only remember "faces".. I didn't mean
a human face but a "triangle face".. I rarely get the vertices in Spatch and
Hamapatch to create a "patch".. To fill out the wireframe with a colour.. I
just can't easily get it to work.. Dull programs.

Hugo