POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish - WIP : Re: Fish - WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish - WIP
From: Ruy
Date: 9 Jan 2002 12:40:25
Message: <3c3c8089$1@news.povray.org>
> Definitely I like it!  :o))

Thanks.

> You shouldn't take away the fish / face
> mixture, it's a great combination!

I wouldn't think of it. It rather sets the atmosphere for the rest of the
"inhabitants" of my scene, and I just hope the oddness isn't too hard to
keep for what is to come.

> Very artistic looking.

Again, thanks.

> Maybe the tail could be improved. Annd ... well I know this is a WIP.  :o)

Oh, I'll WIP it alright. I've got a looooong way to go yet.

> I find Hamapatch cumbersome and it crashes often (maybe I have an outdated
version
> already) and Spatch is difficult too. I rarely get the vertices to create
> "faces"... And yes, I read the docs.

The docs didn't help me at all. I got a better perspective of the software
after reading Anto Matkovic's tutorial on modelling human heads. It can be
found at http://matkovic.com/anto/index.html

Ruy