POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : iso-sphere-sweep - second example : Re: iso-sphere-sweep - second example Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:12:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iso-sphere-sweep - second example
From: Hugo
Date: 9 Jan 2002 08:27:48
Message: <3c3c4554$1@news.povray.org>
I downloaded Warps tesselation patch (btw, I wonder if Warp is on
vacation?)... Ehm, this is for MegaPOV 0.6a and written in C... Not useable
without a compiler, or with Pov3.5... Is the results any better than the
tesselation macros written in SDK in year 2000  ... if you remember?  Except
speed, probably.

Btw, is there a "marching cubes" algoritm available in SDK?  Or a "delauney
triangulation" algoritm... For my personal use.

Tor Olav wrote:
> Maybe some (like me) prefer a text interface to modelling.

I do... :o)

Hugo