POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish - WIP : Re: Fish - WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish - WIP
From: Hugo
Date: 9 Jan 2002 08:16:14
Message: <3c3c429e$1@news.povray.org>
Definitely I like it!  :o))  You shouldn't take away the fish / face
mixture, it's a great combination!  Very artistic looking.  Maybe the tail
could be improved. Annd ... well I know this is a WIP.  :o)  I find
Hamapatch cumbersome and it crashes often (maybe I have an outdated version
already) and Spatch is difficult too. I rarely get the vertices to create
"faces"... And yes, I read the docs.

Hugo