POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tableware : Tableware Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Tableware
From: Ari-Matti Leppanen
Date: 9 Jan 2002 03:19:42
Message: <3c3bfd1e@news.povray.org>
Hi

Inspired by the latest kitchen stuff I got back my kitchen scene and started
to make some things to put there. These might work in the final scene
because they'll be far enough from the camera too loose the ugly details..
especially the spoon.
Doing this close up I started to wounder how does one scratch objects? In
Pov-ray I mean.. Now I have a normal { bozo slope_map } scaled longer in one
dimension, but then all scrathes are pointing in the same direction. Any
ideas on a more random scratching?

Ari-Matti

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: