POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first image !! : Re: my first image !! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first image !!
From: MR
Date: 8 Jan 2002 08:12:18
Message: <3c3af032$1@news.povray.org>
hi gail,

thank you for your comments.  i think i'm going to give the image
a month or two rest and then attack it again.  i needed a break
from it.  i spent about 3 months working on that thing!  of course,
like i mentioned earlier, i'm counting in a lot of stuff that never
even showed up in the picture, like working with patches and
the texture editor in moray, and my failed attempts with media.

another thing... i thought that because the image was obviously
newbie-ish and unfinished, that maybe i shouldn't post it.  your
encouragement in povray general prompted me to post it.  i'm
glad i did.  i would never have come up with all the modelling
improvements on my own... not even close.

thanks again, miker