POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first image !! : Re: my first image !! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first image !!
From: MR
Date: 7 Jan 2002 14:57:06
Message: <3c39fd92$1@news.povray.org>
hi peter,

i can understand your feeling.  i think its pretty darned sad myself.
hahaha.

because it was my first image, i've got tons of time in it.  i have
mixed feelings about abandoning it in the condition its in, but i'm
burnt out on it.  i need to move on for now.  i'm saving everybody's
comments, though.  after giving it a rest, i hope to come back and
clean it up.

thanks, miker