POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first image !! : Re: my first image !! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first image !!
From: bob h
Date: 7 Jan 2002 09:39:28
Message: <3c39b320@news.povray.org>
"MR" <a### [at] bnet> wrote in message news:3c39af17@news.povray.org...

> anyway, i'd love to hear your comments.

Looks acceptable enough for a beginning  :-)
Your sunlight seems to be coming from very near the house.  That can cause
bad sunburn as well as incorrect shadows.
The orderly grass, and that's some big grass BTW, I haven't tried Gilles
grass but it could use randomization if it doesn't already have it (I'd
expect it probably does though).  Sorry, but I couldn't pass up mentioning
it.
And sure, I'd like to meet your sister if that's her in the photo.

bob h